- “Personal information” means information that relates to a living individual who can be identified from that information or from that information and other information that is held by or is likely to be held by us.
- It is our policy to take all necessary steps to ensure that all personal information held by us is processed fairly and lawfully. We will take all necessary steps to implement this policy. All our employees and data processors who have access to personal information are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your personal information.
- You can access the website https://www.ptiexpress.com and browse the website without us capturing and storing personal information, other than logging user IP address and session information such as the duration of the visit and the type of browser used.
- Any personal information which we collect will be used solely for the purpose of providing our services, and we will not hold it for any longer than is necessary for this purpose.
- We may collect additional personal information that you volunteer while using the website and/or the services. Where we collect such additional information, we make clear the nature of the information and the specific purpose[s] for which it is used and we offer you the choice to opt out of providing such information.
- We will monitor on an ongoing basis compliance with the provisions of the Act by third party processors, such as suppliers and contractors, of personal information held by us.
- You can find out what personal information we hold about you by e-mailing us at email@example.com. We will acknowledge your request within 10 days. Should we be prevented from disclosing your personal information we will give reasons for any such refusal.
- If any of the personal information that we hold about you is incorrect or needs updating, or if you want us to delete any personal information, please contact us at 01788 542500. We may request that you provide further information and identification to enable us to comply with this request.
- We regard our databases of customer information (which will include Your personal information) as a valuable asset. Should we sell or transfer any of our business assets this may include the sale or transfer of such databases of information to third parties.
Access to and use of this PTI Express Ltd World Wide Web site (“Site”) is provided subject to these conditions. Use of this Site constitutes acceptance of these conditions in full.
- This Site and the information, names, images, pictures, logo’s and icons regarding or relating to PTI Express Ltd or its products and services is provided “AS IS” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. The information provided on this site has not been written to meet your individual requirements and it is your sole responsibility to satisfy yourself prior to using this information in any way that it is suitable for your purposes.
- In no event shall PTI Express Ltd or any of its contractors or employees be liable for any damages whatsoever, including direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, resulting from or in connection with the access to or use of this Site or the use and dissemination of information contained therein.
- This site may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors that will be corrected as they are discovered at PTI Express
Ltd sole discretion. Also, the information contained on this Site is periodically updated. PTI Express Ltd reserves the right at any time and without notice to make modifications, improvements and/or changes to the the information, these conditions, names, images, pictures, logo’s and icons or the products and services referred to on this Site. As the Internet is maintained independently at thousands of sites around the world, the information, names, images, pictures, logo’s and icons that may be accessed through this Site may originate outside the boundaries of the Site. Therefore, PTI Express Ltd excludes any obligation or responsibility regarding any content derived, obtained, accessed within, through or outside the Site.
- The trademarks, tradenames, images, logo’s and pictures identifying PTI Express Ltd products and services and all website design, text and graphics are proprietary to PTI Express Ltd.
- The products and services mentioned in this Site are at all times subject to PTI Express Ltd Terms and Conditions of Carriage and/or other relevant conditions. The conditions of carriage are available on the website.
- Whilst PTI Express Ltd makes all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from this Site, it cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for viruses. Thus, you are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information from this Site.
- You agree to neither disturb the normal operation of this Site nor infringe the integrity of this Site by hacking, altering the information contained in this Site, prevent or limit access to this Site to other users, or otherwise.
- All data provided by you to PTI Express Ltd will be considered as confidential information and will not be disclosed by PTI Express Ltd to any third party except as may be required for the provision of the PTI Express Ltd services.